Need a professional bee removal company?
You've landed on this page because you searched for "bee removal near me" and you need a professional bee removal company to remove a beehive in your home, your property, or your commercial business center. We're glad you're here! D-Tek Live Bee Removal is a San Diego County-based bee removal business with an incredible 5 Star rating on Google and Yelp.
We love helping people with their bee swarms, beehives, honeycomb, and anything bee associated that necessitates the help of experts. As Apiarists, aka Beekeepers, we have an affinity and appreciation for our yellow buzzing friends. And by now, most people know we need to save the bees to ensure the existence of food sources for the world's population.
When you search for 'bee removal near me', you want to find someone local. You want a bee removal company you can trust to get the job done right, efficiently, and with expertise. You need a company that cares about removing the entirety of the bees, their beehive, and any remnants of the honeycomb, on top of transferring the honeybees alive and well to a local apiary. Wherever you are in San Diego County, you can be sure we will be there to assist you in this often dangerous task.
We're Here To Help Remove Your Beehive Call Today 760-224-3040 Or 951-265-8292!
Do you charge a fee for bee removal?
A question we get asked frequently is whether or not our services for bee removal are free. After all, another beekeeper or we will end up with the bees.
Rather than answering that right off the bat, let me illustrate our bee removal work.
- The apiarists who do bee removal must come prepared with costly equipment and years of experience in beekeeping and bee removal.
- Our experts will assess the infestation area and decide on the best strategy for removing the bees alive with the least amount of harm to them.
- Once that is determined, we will set up our equipment and put our bee suits on to prevent as many stings as possible. Bees don't like to be disturbed, so this is an extremely hazardous part of our job.
- Once we've safely removed the bees, we prepare them for transportation to a local apiary (ours or another local one). But we won't just leave you to take care of the mess the bees have left behind. We thoroughly rid the area previously infested from any and all honey, honeycomb, and hive.
- We then "bee proof" your property to get rid of any scent of honey or hive that other bees may smell and come a 'running to invade your space once more.
- The final touch is the professional repair of any drywall, wood, or any surfaces that needed to be cut away to access the hive. A typical bee removal job ranges from 3-9 hours.
As you can see, removing your bees is a pretty intense job, so the answer to the question "Is bee removal free?" is an unequivocal "No". And if you do come across companies who say they'll remove them for free, beware. If something is too good to be true, well, you know the rest.
The friendliest, most qualified bee removal technicians
We love what we do and pride ourselves on offering the friendliest, most qualified technicians to accomplish the 'bee removal near me' that you've been searching for.
We service all areas in San Diego County, Riverside, and Orange County. Some cities we provide bee removal service to are Vista, CA; San Marcos, CA; Escondido, CA; Encinitas, CA; Del Mar, CA; and many more.
Give us a shout, we'd love to hear from you and assist you with your San Diego Bee Removal!
Don't wait and let those bees get the buzz on you!
Call us today for a free quote